A formulation containing 5% carbaryl, Dusting Powder is
indicated to kill ticks, lice, fleas, and hornflies on
cattle, sheep, hogs, and horses; Northern fowl mite, chicken
mites, lice, and fleas on chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese,
and domestic game birds.
Directions for Use:
Beef cattle, sheep, goats,
hogs, and horses :
- Dust liberally over entire animal avoiding eyes,
and rub thoroughly into the skin. Repeat if necessary,
but not more than twice weekly. For control of lice,
repeat treatment in 14-18 days.
- Dust carefully along the top line, sides and legs.
Do not apply to under line and udder. Repeat if necessary,
but not more than twice weekly. Do not apply before
milking - only immediately AFTER MILKING. Wash udder
thoroughly before milking.
ducks, geese, and domestic game birds:
- For litter treatment, apply 122 g/m². Use a
scoop and scatter, or apply by dusting.
- Avoid contaminating nests, eggs, feeding, and water
- For application to birds as a supplement to litter
treatment, use 4.5 g/bird. Apply by shaker can or
hand duster. Direct the dust to vent and fluff areas.
- Repeat in 4 weeks if necessary
- Do not use on poultry within 7
days of slaughter.
- Do not contaminate milking utensils.
- Harmful if swallowed or inhaled, therefore avoid
contact with skin.
- Avoid breathing dust.
- Wash after handling.
- Change contaminated clothing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
12 cans per carton
Notice to users:
This control product is to be used only in accordance
with the directions on those label. It is an offence
under the Pest Control Products Act to use a control
product under unsafe conditions.
THINGS GO BETTER WITH DOMINION TOP PRODUCTS