Oil Pump Spray
Scarlet Oil Pump Spray is indicated as a dressing for
the treatment of superficial cuts, wounds, and burns of
horses and mules.
Directions for Use:
- Shake well before using.
- Remove pump cap from the top of the container.
- Direct spray at the site to be treated.
- Hold the container 10 -15 cm from the animal and
press down on the valve to spray.
- Apply the spray freely and use it as an open wound
treatment or under bandage.
- The treatment may be repeated once or twice daily
- In case of deep or puncture wounds or serious burns,
consult a veterinarian.
- If redness, irritation, or swelling persists or
increases, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
12 bottles per carton
THINGS GO BETTER WITH DOMINION TOP PRODUCTS