| Horse Medicine Drug Dexamethasone
Dexamethasone Horse Medicine powder is indicated for those conditions
known to respond to steroid therapy such as inflammatory,
allergic or dermatologic states.
Horse Medicine Drug Directions
Cattle & Horses:
Horse Medicine Drug Caution:
- 5 - 10 mg of Dexamethasone Base
daily administered orally, either by sprinkling on
the feed or mixing with a small amount of water and
given as a drench.
- Each 15 gram packet contains 10 mg dexamethasone.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Horse Medicine Drug Unit Size:
15 grams (3 teaspoons)
72 pouches per carton
POWDER vs THE REST
Each 15g Packet contains 10 mg Dexamethasone
15g Packet contains 10 mg Dexamethasone
15g Packet contains 10 mg Dexamethasone
Horse Medicine Drugs from Dominion Veterinary Laboratories guarantees you top quality made-in-Canada products. For instance, horse drugs, horse medications, horse products, horse medicine.
Dexamethasone-21-isonicotinate is an esterified form of dexamethasone that is approved and marketed for horses. Work in laboratory animals has shown it to be more powerful and longer acting than the parent compound. Multiple laboratory tests on different species have shown significantly increased anti-inflammatory activity and duration of response, without increases in catabolic effects or adverse effects on electrolyte metabolism.
In the horse, corticosteroids are given systemically to decrease inflammatory and immune responses. They are used systemically in high doses in emergencies for anaphylactic reactions, spinal chord trauma, or shock. They are used in lower doses to treat allergic reactions such as heaves, hives, itching, and inflammatory diseases including arthritis.
SAVE TIME & MONEY WITH LOWER PRICES
| Cattle Supplies
|| Horse Supplies
Click here to glance at our catalogue in Spanish.
Click here Equine Vitamin-Mineral Deficiency Chart.
| Shane Chemical-Pharmaceutical National Formulary Supplies Canada
- Glycerine 4L A clear, colorless, syrupy liquid, used as a humectant and as a solvent for drugs
- Copper Sulfate 400G used as a vermicide against small nematode worms, germicide, fungicide, viricide, astringent, antiseptic agent and ophthalmic solution. It is also indicated for urethral infection, ring worm, alopecia and wound treatment (caustics).
- Sulfur Powder 2KG Used as an orchard spray and topically as an ectoparasiticide and antifungal in the treatment of skin diseases. Can cause skin irritation in some animals. Called also calcium sulfide, calcium polysulfide, sulfurated lime.
- Borax Powder 400G used as a herbicide, an insecticide, and a soil sterilant. It is toxic to animals if consumed in moderate to large doses (>0.5 g/kg).
- Citric Acid 400G Is a versatile material and can aid in solving solubility problems for a variety of water administered products in poultry, swine, and other livestock.
- Formaldehyde 500ML Used in the manufacture of resins, particle board, plywood, leather goods, paper, pharmaceuticals and other products.
- Isopropyl Alcohol 99% 4L Uses include the application as a coolant in beer manufacture, a coupling agent, a dehydrating agent, a polymerization modifier in the production of polyvinyl fluoride, a foam inhibitor, a de-icing agent, a preservative, a heat-exchange medium, and in windscreen wiper concentrates. It is also used as a flavouring agent and in household and personal care products, pharmaceuticals.
- Aluminium Potassium Sulfate 2KG Alum is used in water treatment. The addition of alum to raw water causes small particles and colloids to stick together and form heavier particles (floc) which will settle to the bottom. This process is called coagulation or flocculation.
- Calcium Carbonate 400G Antacid. Anti-diarrheal. Supplement.
LIVESTOCK SUPPLIES-CATTLE SUPPLIES-HORSE HEALTH & EQUINE PRODUCTS
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions,
please call us at (204) 589-7361 or Contact Us via e-mail using our online form.
Please Click Here to Contact Us. Thank you for visiting Domvet.com.
HOME | ABOUT US| SITE MAP| SUPPORTIVE THERAPY
UDDER CARE |FIRST AID & WOUND TREATMENT| HORSE HEALTH
SPANISH CATALOGUE | LIVESTOCK ANTIBIOTICS & SULFONIMIDES
NUTRITIONAL AIDS | COMMENTS & QUESTIONS