The Pharm-Vet Group of Companies (Pharm-Vet) Commitment to Privacy
Petware.ca/Domvet.com is a proud member of the Pharm-Vet Group of Companies. The Pharm-Vet Group of Companies has one single policy regarding the privacy of your information.
1. This policy applies to Pharm-Vet. At Pharm-Vet, the security and integrity of our customers' personal information is important to us. We take every reasonable measure necessary to protect the privacy of our customers while providing the high-level communication services they expect.
2. Pharm-Vet' privacy practices are in accordance with all federal and provincial laws and regulations. We are compliant with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
3. Pharm-Vet has in place privacy and security practices to safeguard our customersí personal information. These practices are reviewed, and if necessary revised, on a regular basis. In addition, employees receive privacy training and must comply with Pharm-Vetí privacy practices as a condition of employment.
4. Personal information collected by Pharm-Vet is information about an identifiable individual that may include such information as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, financial information, birth date and any recorded complaints.
5. At Pharm-Vet, we collect customer information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide a positive customer experience, and deliver, bill for, and collect payment for products and services;
- To understand customer requirements and make information available regarding products and services offered by Pharm-Vet and its agents, dealers and related companies;
- To manage and develop Pharm-Vet business and operations;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements; and
- To obtain credit information or provide it to others.
6. Pharm-Vet does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Pharm-Vet retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
7. Pharm-Vet informs customers of the existence, use and disclosure of their personal information upon request and gives them access to their information.
8. Pharm-Vet ensures that customer information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Customers can challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and request amendments as appropriate.
9. Pharm-Vet companies share information with other Pharm-Vet companies or their agents and authorized dealers, in order to offer customers products and services that they may find attractive. Notices on sharing information are contained in each company's application forms, invoices and web sites. If customers do not want to be marketed with these products and services, they can contact Pharm-Vet.
Order toll-free anytime by phone: